Friday, December 9, 2011

Developments in the GLoT & MWGLTPHA

Was contacted by a few folks, developments from this past Grand Lodge session for the Grand Lodge of Texas A.F.& A.M. and the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Texas Prince Hall:

"The Committee on Fraternal Relations recommended a delegation meet with their counterparts in the MWGLTPHA and hammer out the wording of the "compact" for both bodies to adopt. Apparently the PH GL wants it to be pretty restrictive, as in having to go through the Grand Secretary to get permission to intervisit. And they seem to be pretty adamant about not wanting to allow dual memberships."

The above is about as to the point as anything else I got, so I thought I would quote it.

As this develops I will be sure to update this blog.

S&F,
-Bro Vick

1 comment:

TexasMason32 said...

Progress But Yet None ! I Have friends that are PHA Masons and I consider them Brothers ,This lack of progress in 2012 is sad on both sides if that is true .