Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog Maintenance


Just an update about some of the changes to the blog, reviewed all of the Blogrolling links and cleaned out the now deleted blogs (RIP) I also included a link where you can e-mail me (at the top of the page), in case you wish to ask questions or grill me and don’t feel comfortable doing it in the main blog area. Sometimes people get scared about looking like asses on others blogs, so feel free to look like an ass in my e-mail box. ;)

The announcement was sent out today about my MM ceremony tomorrow night, so I guess it’s finally official, I will be receiving my MM degree tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brother. Make sure you come back and tell us about it!

Horseshoes and Handgrenades said...

Enjoy your night! It's been a long time coming and I'm sure that you have been looking forward to it.